Problems and Solutions

Most Difficult Challenge for the FMP


For the FMP project, the challenging aspect in my opinion will be the deliverables which I am thinking about working on Shadow sculpting, inspired by Noble and Webster’s photography work. The difficult parts will be first collecting objects, which convey one half of the piece; therefore the objects themselves need to have a significant meaning. Moreover I have to think about what imagery I want to portray using shadows, which must also be significant and work in contrast to the objects below. Aside from that, the other challenge will be to have a varied amount of experimental work, documented in my sketchbook which all must connect to my narrative of Perception in
some way.

To solve this, first I need to continue researching and then practicing various experimental work to do with our perception, such as creating illusions and portraying an art work with double meaning. Furthermore I need to practice creating shadow sculptures using various objects. The objects shouldn’t be too costly as they’ll consist more of general waste. Then I’ll need to select specific objects for the deliverable and focus on the image they’ll create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scanimation

Bridget Riley

Welcome to The Blog - FMP Concept